KATHMANDU,3 Sept. : The taskforce formed earlier by the ruling Nepal Communist Party (NCP) to recommend ways to settle the intra-party differences has submitted its report to Prime Minister K P Oli and the party’s chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal, Prachand .
The taskforce led by General Secretary Bishnu Paudel submitted the report at the Prime Minister’s Official Residence in Baluwatar last month 22 August. The party’s Standing Committee meeting has been deferred repeatedly after most members sought resignation of Prime Minister Oli from the post of prime minister as well as the party’s chairman. The six-member taskforce was formed after several rounds of informal negotiations between Prime Minister Oli and Chairman prachanda. NCP leaders said the report will be presented in the party’s Standing Committee meeting for discussion after Oli and prachanda hold discussions about its recommendations. The task force report is highlighted mainly 8 major points, Like as below.
1. A 6-member taskforce under the party general secretary, Bishnu Prasad Poudel comprising of party central committee members Janardan Sharma, Pampha Bhusal, Shankar Pokhrel, Bhim Rawal and Surendra Pandey had been formed on 14 August to recommend the resolution of the growing intraparty dispute in NCP’s party life. The task force submitted its 19-page report incorporating 17 points on 24 August 2020. The major highlights of the report submitted by NCP taskforce are as follows:
2. 1. Chairman KP Oli is to handle the government for the whole tenure.
3. 2. Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda is to handle the party with full executive power
4. 3. Remaining tasks of the party unification are to accomplish within 1 month
5. 4. Border problem is to be settled through diplomatic initiation
6. 5. MCC is to be endorsed making necessary revision and rectification
7. 6. Party unification national general convention is to convene from 7 to 12 April 2021
8. 7.Appointments are to make in consultation with Chairman Pushpa Kamal Prachanda and the party secretariat.
This report already Leaked in Nepalese version. This Is the exclusive English unofficial version of this report. We can reach Nepali report also in this link.