Kathmandu, September 11:
The meeting of the standing committee of NCP, which had been postponed for a month, has been concluded making 15 important decisions. The key decisions of the meeting held are as follows :
1. To approve the agenda prepared by the two chairmen,
2. To address the suggestions of Standing committee members
3. To strengthen party,
4. To run the party in accordance with the party statute and system,
5. To take the past decisions to implementation,
6. Division of works between the two chairpersons: Chairman Prachanda is to handle the party and the other chairman PM Oli is to handle the government for the whole tenure
7. The party is not to interfere in the daily work of the government, however, the government should move forward under the guidance of the party.
8. The government is to discuss before reaching a decision to any important issues in the party on the basis of the consensus between the two presidents
9. The General Convention is to convene in Kathmandu from 7 – 12 April 2021,
10. A meeting of the Central Committee is to hold for the preparation of the General Convention from 30 October – 2 November,
11. To firmly support the government in reclaiming Nepal’s territory including Limpiyadhura, Lipulek and Kalapani .
12. To take political and diplomatic initiatives to remove Indian troops from Nepalese land,
13. To play an effective and systematic role in the prevention and control of corona,
14. To endorse MCC after making necessary amendments and revisions. Attention is to pay to the suggestions presented by Jhalnath Khanal led a task force,
15 To resolve the ideological debate existing within the party in the coming unity national convention.