Kathmandu, Aug 10
A fire broke out today in a house owned by one Krishna Shankar Kasaju at Putalisadak of Kathmandu metropolis-31.
The fire in the second floor of the house damaged consultancy service office. According to the Metropolitan Police Range, Kathmandu, the Standard Education Consultancy remains in the second storey of the house and the fire damaged one of its rooms.
The fire might have started due to short-circuit. Locals noticed the fire upon seeing the release of smoke from inside the room and made the people aware of it.
It was put out with the help of fire fighters from the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office. Details of the loss is being collected, it is said.