• 27 July, 2020 5:12 pm

National

Three-year-old dies, seven taken ill consuming wild mushroom

Jajarkot, July 27

A three-year-old girl died and others seven taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Syankri of Kushe rural municipality in the district.

The deceased has been identified as a local Anjana Chalaune. Tek Bahadur Chalaune, 50, Lalit Chalaune, 30, Kalpana Chalaune, 30, Pashupati Chalaune, 14, Niruta Singh, 9, Dhansara Chalaune, 12 and Ausara Chaualune, 14, have become seriously ill after consuming poisonous mushroom, according to ward chair Gopal Nepali.

They ate curry made from mushroom together. Until the filing of this report, efforts were going on to rescue the ill by helicopter.

  • Nepal News Agenacy Pvt. Ltd.

  • Putalisadak, Kathmandu Nepal

  • 01-4011122, 01-4011124, 01-4011125

  • [email protected], [email protected]

    Information and Broadcasting Department, Regd No - 2001/2077-078

Our Team

Editorial Board

©2021 Nepal Page English | Website by appharu.com