• 28 July, 2020 10:06 am

National

One dies, four sick after consuming wild mushroom

Amargadhi, July 28

A boy died while four others from the same family became sick after consuming wild mushroom in Dadeldhura district.

An 8-year-old boy Lalit Dhami from Nawadurga Rural Municipality-3 died on the way to hospital after he became sick with the consumption of the toxic mushroom, police said.

The dead body is kept at Seti State Hospital for postmortem. The police have further informed that mother Bishna Dhami and three sisters of the dead one have receiving treatment at the hospital.

  • Nepal News Agenacy Pvt. Ltd.

  • Putalisadak, Kathmandu Nepal

  • 01-4011122, 01-4011124, 01-4011125

  • [email protected], [email protected]

    Information and Broadcasting Department, Regd No - 2001/2077-078

Our Team

Editorial Board

©2021 Nepal Page English | Website by appharu.com